At Dental Care Australia in Castle Hill, we are proud to offer our patients Invisalign, the invisible braces that have revolutionised orthodontic treatment. Invisalign is a clear, custom-made aligner that allows you to straighten your teeth without anyone knowing that you are undergoing treatment. Straight teeth can be achieved at any age. It is a comfortable, effective and discreet way to get the beautiful smile you have always wanted.
Invisalign is used to treat a wide range of conditions that involve the misalignment of teeth. Crooked, overlapping or improperly spaced teeth can often present as a cosmetic concern, but misaligned teeth can also lead to gum disease, dental decay and excess wear of the teeth. Invisalign provides a faster and discreet way to gain a confident smile that helps keep your whole mouth healthy.
How it works:
Your Invisalign® treatment at our Castle Hill practice will consist of a series of aligners that you change every 14 days or so. Each Invisalign aligner is individually designed with exact, computer generated calculations to gradually move your teeth into place.
The Invisalign® teeth straightening system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, with a plan devised by our dentists to ensure you'll finish with the smile you've always dreamed of.
- Removability: You can remove your Invisalign aligners at any time to eat, drink and floss your teeth or for those special occasions. We recommend you keep the Invisalign aligners in for the majority of the time for the most effective teeth straightening results.
- Customised to fit your teeth: Accurate measurements are used to create the custom, computer generated aligners for your teeth.
- See visible results: Even before you finish your Invisalign treatment, your teeth alignment will improve and you'll start to see the making's of a better, more attractive smile.
- Comfortable: All Invisalign aligners are designed to be smooth so they don't irritate your inner mouth or gums.
- No one knows you're using Invisalign: The greatest benefit is that almost no one will know you're straightening your teeth. All they will see is your ever improving smile.
Because everyone's teeth are different, your Invisalign treatment costs differ depending on how advanced your case is. At Dental Care Australia, we can undertake a quick analysis of your teeth to determine if you are suitable for Invisalign® aligners.
Contact Dental Care Australia today on 1300 361 456 to find out more about Invisalign and whether it's suitable for your teeth.
For more information visit www.invisalign.com.au